Pictures of everything from ostriches, feng shui, hammocks, and swings. Not to mention tons of real-life gay wizards and more spell casting than you could ever imagine!

Friday, September 30, 2005

michelle fillion... what a gal

michelle fillion the temptress asks~how can you resist me?
michelle fillion the punch-drunk bull asks~why won't you give it to me baby one more time?
michelle fillion the snake charmer asks~why are you all stare at me?
michelle fillion the thug asks~whatcha gonna do with all that junk inside yo' trunk?
michelle fillion the walrus knows that her mouth is too full of tusks to say anything at all

1 Comments:

Blogger doglover said...

The Dashboard Keyboard
After reading my blog " Maximizing Mini MIDI Keyboards ," a reader wrote in with an intriguing challenge: I used to have a small keyboard that I affixed to a board that was attached to a 360-degree camera ...
Just wanted to say hi and check out some of the comments on your blog. Some of these are pretty weird.

I seriously would like you to check out my store though. It is related to chocolate fondue Know I know not everyone likes chocolate fondue , but those people are usually hard to find.

Come by when you get a chance and look around. I think you will love it.

5:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home